Sport Waist Trainer/Cincher
Sizing is based on your natural waistline which is roughly 3 fingers above your belly button at the smallest part. If you are in between sizes, take the other measurements into account for deciding as well as how quickly you are dropping inches if you are in prep. The waist trainer is very tight when first done up and will relax and adjust to your shape while stretching about 1" making it more comfortable for daily wear and working out.
Waist trainers are a perfect tool for any competitor who wants to maximize their program results! Made in Colombia with high quality latex on the outside and cotton on the inside, it increases heat and sweat, tones your belly and helps eliminate toxins. Wear it while working out, doing your chores, or under your clothes for daily activities.
A few key things to know:
1) You dont need to not be able to breathe for it to work! As long as you are pulling it at all to do it up.. its working... it will never be as tight as it is the first time putting it on.
2) Wear it on the loosest hooks for at least 1 week to allow it to adjust... forcing it onto the tighter hooks wont make it work faster, it will just make it stretch out.
3) Its a gradual process and you will likely work through multiple sizes... keep the old one for use in the gym rather than throwing it away and your new one will last longer.
4) It is meant to be worn while standing, sitting causes it to fold from the front putting a lot of pressure on the boning and not squeezing from the sides where you want it... avoid sitting to prolong the integrity of the waist trainer and to get the best results from it.
5) 8 hours is the maximum recommended time to wear a waist trainer.. work up to it.. its very tight and takes some getting used to before you can wear it for the maximum timeframe.